Beginning mid-summer 2014 Alexandria will be re-doing most of Broadway, which runs North and South through town. Hwy 29 N runs along this route and is one of the ways many visitors come to Carlos Creek Winery. Because of this we recommend, if possible, an alternate route to the winery if you are visiting this summer. Here are two options depending on where you are coming from.
From the West, South or East
- Take I-94 to Alexandria.
- Take the exit 100 and continue straight on County Road 45
- At County Rd 82 turn right
- At the next lighted intersection turn left on County Rd 22
- Stay on 22 for 2.3 miles.
- Turn right onto County Road 104. Stay on 104 for 1.5 miles.
- At the T-intersection, turn left onto County Road 34.
- Carlos Creek Winery will be on your right 1.9 miles down the road - look for white fencing.
From the North
- Take MN highway 29 south.
- Turn right onto onto County Road 5 in Miltona.
- At a T-intersection, take a left turn onto County Road 34.
- Carlos Creek Winery will be on your left after 4.0 miles - look for white fencing.