Take the following directions depending on where you are coming from:
From the West, South or East
- Take I-94 to Alexandria.
- Take the exit 100 and continue straight on County Road 45
- At County Rd 82 turn right
- At the next lighted intersection turn left on County Rd 22
- Stay on 22 for 2.3 miles.
- Turn right onto County Road 104. Stay on 104 for 1.5 miles.
- At the T-intersection, turn left onto County Road 34.
- Carlos Creek Winery will be on your right 1.9 miles down the road - look for white fencing.
From the North
- Take MN highway 29 south.
- Turn right onto onto County Road 5 in Miltona.
- At a T-intersection, take a left turn onto County Road 34.
- Carlos Creek Winery will be on your left after 4.0 miles - look for white fencing.