Sunday Sept. 16th - LIVE AUCTION & DEAL DAY
Festival Hours 11:00AM - 4:00 PM
11am-4pm 150+ Food, Art & Marketplace Vendors open
Admission is $3.50 pre-sale or $5 at the gate. CLICK HERE to purchase your admission ticket.
- Live Auction - all proceeds going to local animal shelters
- Reduced prices on drink tickets.
- Deals up to 1/2 off at most vendors!
- 2 for 1 buys
Grape Stomp Tent (Register your teams on-line)
- 11:00-3:30 Grape Stomp Preliminary Competitions
- 12:20 Trash Your Toga Stomp Heat
- 3:00 Best Costume Awards
- 3:10Grape Stomp Championships
11:00 - 4:00 Wine Patio
- Noon-4:00 TBD
11:00 - 4:00 Grand Stables Event Center
- 12:30-2:30 Live Auction to benefit local animal rescues!
- Item viewing will begin at 11am.
- 11:00-4:00 Wine Sampling
- 2:30-4:00 TBD
11:00 - 4:00 Man Cave Featuring Schell’s & Fargo Brewing Co. Beer on Tap
- MUSIC: TBD
- Beer Sampling
- Vikings Football Game
12:00 - 2:30 Creek Side Amphitheater - STUNT DOG PRODUCTIONS
- Performances at: 12:00 & 2:00